Currently reading ...
- It seems Chicago restaurants are having a hard time finding enough qualified cooks for their kitchens. Via Chicago Tribune.
- Want to live longer? Try broccoli soup with cashew cream and plenty of red wine. Dinner with a longevity expert via The New York Times.
- Rex Huppke of the Chicago Tribune tells it like it is: "Beer and yoga events are a great way to sequester the insufferable"
- From Huffington Post: "9 reasons you should put down the iPad and pick up a cookbook"
Currently craving ...
- A can of Tecate after this article via Punch: "Why Do So Many Sommeliers Love Crappy Beer?"
- The East Nasty biscuit sandwich, with fried chicken and sausage gravy, from Biscuit Love in Nashville. It's Bon Appetit's sandwich of the year.
- A simple pizza margherita like the one here via The New York Times. Maybe I'm working on a story about Neapolitan pizza. Maybe.
- Bespoke Water via the Timmy Brothers. So hot right now. See the video below.